Book an Appointment with Onsight Climbing Gym: Dear climbers,
Due to the increasingly high incidence of climbers who book and do not appear, we are put in an unwanted position of having to charge a fee for "no shows". We hope that all climbers book responsibly and spare a thought for other climbers.
1) Season Pass / ONEpass holders who do not turn up will be charged additional single entry fees the next billing cycle, on top of monthly fee.
2) Multi-pass holders will have a pass deducted if they do not turn up. If you are sharing your multi-pass with a friend and they do not turn up, a pass will be deducted from the main pass holder.
3) Single entries and concession entries who do not turn up will be charged for every session they do not turn up for, the next time they visit the gym.
4) Double bookings will be treated as a "no show" for the additional bookings and the respective charges apply.
5) Cancellations are allowed and no charge will be levied if the cancellation is made before the start of your time slot. We will only accept email cancellations sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do state your name and the date and time of your booking.
6) Book using the same name that you used to register in our waiver.
Thank you and do book responsibly.