Book an Appointment with Castle Semple Sailing Club: Thank you for booking with Castle Semple Sailing Club!
1. Always pay in advance by BACS to: Castle Semple Sailing Club - Bank Details: RBS 10738486 83-23-13 and be sure to reference your payment with one of the following:
CDT/Child\'s name for Cadets Training
ADT/Adult\'s name for Adults Training
SUM/Day/Month/Name for Summer Weeks
MEM/Name for Membership Payments
2. Make sure all contacts are up to date and have an adult available shoreside for junior sessions.
3. Wear warm clothing, bring a dry change of clothes, snacks and hot drink.
4. Rig your boats and put them back clean where you found them.
5. Dip and store your buoyancy aids on the rack provided after use.
Please read the Child Protection Policy, Covid 19 Policy and Risk Assessment before you sail. These can be found on the info & docs sections of the CSSC WhatsApp group along with our membership form. If you have any concerns, however minor, about the welfare of a child, please contact our Child Protection Officer Louise Davidson (07986104772).
By booking with us, you declare that you accept the risks inherent in the sport of sailing, and that although CSSC will take all reasonable precautions, these cannot be entirely eliminated. You also declare that you are not experiencing covid-19 symptoms, or have been advised to self-isolate, and that you will undertake to make CSSC aware of any relevant medical conditions you or your child may have