Book an Appointment with Linda's Closet: Hello, welcome to Linda's Closet! We’d like to ask that clients book appointments at least 24 hours ahead and no more than once a week so we can accommodate everyone. You will see that we are limiting the number of clients per appointment time to two. If for any reason you cannot make your appointment, please cancel it and call the Closet to let the volunteers know that you cannot make it.
THESE APPOINTMENTS ARE FOR "SHOPPING" ONLY. DONATIONS NEED TO BE ARRANGED BY PHONE(357-1015, LEAVE A MESSAGE AND SOMEONE WILL CALL YOU BACK) AND ARE ONLY ACCEPTED ON MONDAYS. PLEASE KNOW THAT THIS IS FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR VOLUNTEERS AND CLIENTS. THANK YOU!!
Please note our policy guidelines for your visit:
Before you book your appointment, please review the following questions. If you answer yes to any of these, please wait 14 days and then schedule your appointment.
-I have been diagnosed with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
- I have shown symptoms of COVID-19 or come in close contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms in the past two weeks.
- I have a cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell.
-We ask that in order to protect our Staff and Guests these questions be taken very seriously. Let’s keep everyone safe!
On the day of your appointment:
- Please wait outside either in your car or in the parking lot until the appointments ahead of you have left the building.
- Please be on time for your appointment.
- You must be willing to wear a mask; if you don't have one, one will be provided at the door.
- You will also be asked to use hand sanitizer before entering the Closet.
- Please do not bring any reusable bags or clothing for donations with you.
- Please do not bring anyone else with you (children, partners, spouses, friends). If you’d like to sign up for yourself and a family member (daughter, for example) at the same appointment time, please check that two slots at that time are available, and then please be sure to sign each person up.
-We have to limit the number of people in the space for social distancing guidelines.
We will ask that you abide by our new guidelines for social distancing while you are at your appointment.
-If you have any concerns, please reach out to us prior to your appointment @ 357-1015 or email@example.com