1. General Meeting: for students with questions about IMSA before or during an application cycle. You can choose any of our counselors based on availability.
2. 8th Grade Meeting: for students who have already applied, AND have received their admissions decision for 2021. These appointments ask you to choose the counselor by your last name since that is who reviewed your file. Appointments are only available from May 17th- June 30th.
3.Promise Program Meetings: Do you have questions about IMSA's PROMISE Programs? Set up a time to meet with one of the staff members!
- Jacqueline Salinas: For questions regarding the PROMISE process before or during an application cycle.
- Anita White: For specific questions regarding the academic programs and schedule.
4. EXCEL: Are you an an IMSA student with questions about the EXCEL or EXCEL 2 Program and would like to set up a time to meet with Dr. White? Schedule now!