Book an Appointment with Ministry of Works and Transport: Transport Division: Welcome to Ministry of Works and Transport’s Transport Division Online Booking Service.
Given the challenges posed by Covid-19 pandemic and its impact on the operations of the Transport Division’s Licensing Offices, the utilization of this appointment scheduling application “PickTime” is temporary until a custom designed appointment scheduling application software is implemented for the Transport Division within next two months.
Regarding your use of this appointment scheduling service, please note the following:
1) This service is being provided to the clients of the Transport Division of the Ministry of Works and Transport (the Transport Division) and its use is limited to the scheduling of appointments on a specified date and time for access to a Service provided by the Transport Division’s Licensing Office.
2) Key information required for the scheduling of your appointment includes:
• your full name – Surname and Given Names;
• telephone contact(s); and
• email address.
**You are required to walk with a form of ID when accessing service.**
3) An appointment signifies the date and time a person should appear at the designated Transport Division’s Licensing Office. Plan to arrive at least ten (10) minutes before your appointment time. A person who arrives more than ten (10) minutes after their scheduled appointment time forfeits his or her appointment and as a consequence, he or she must make a new appointment utilising this service.
4) If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, you should immediately contact the Transport Division via email at email@example.com or via telephone phone at 1–(868)-612-2700 or 1-(868)-612-2701 or 1-(868)-612-2710 to notify of the cancellation of your booking. The system accepts calls from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays. Please note appoints can also be made by via calls to telephone numbers 1–(868)-612-2700 or 1-(868)-612-2701 or 1-(868)-612-2710.
6) While all attempts and efforts have been made to provide an efficient service, the Transport Division does not guarantee that your appointment time will be exact time you will receive the service as requested by the booking. The Ministry may change, modify, substitute, suspend, or remove without notice any features or services accessed through this appointment system from time to time.
7) The Transport Division and by extension the Ministry reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your access to this service or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
******Do not continue to use this Website if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. ******
******By closing this window, you agree the terms and conditions outlined above, as well as, those of the Picktime Service.******