Book an Appointment with Matt Fiddes Martial Arts Kent: WHEN BOOKING:
1. You will need to book a separate booking for each family member every week.
2. Classes are limited - if you have not booked you will not be allowed to take part.
WHAT TO BRING FOR LESSONS:
1. Full uniform & belt (MF or black / white t-shirt of hot)
3. Bottle of water for the class
4. All students will be required to wear trainers / martial arts shoes ONLY. Please do not bring children in flip-flops / school shoes / crocks or anything else they may wish to wear
5. Students are permitted to wear a suitable safety mask
6. Please only bring what is absolutely necessary (water / medical needs / coat if cold)
For the younger children please ensure they have visited the toilet either prior to arrival or when they enter the building.
PROCEDURE FOR THE DAY:
Please ensure you have read any safety documentation prior to arrival and explained what is going to happen when you arrive with younger students.
There is to be no contact between any students at any time unless in a medical emergency.
1. Students must arrive 5-min prior to the start time
2. Students will be asked to wait inside cars (or at a safe distance if walking) until invited in. Please observe social distancing guidelines. Parents / guardians / friends will not be permitted in the hall unless in an emergency
3. There will be a one-way system in and out of the hall
4. Please ensure you have visited the toilet before entering the hall
(Only 1 person allowed in the toilet at any one time – there are 2 toilets available)
5. All students must use the hand sanitiser station as they enter the hall
6. There will be a chair for each student to place any coats / belongings etc (please do not bring anything unnecessary e.g. clothes etc.)
7. Each student will have a designated training area
8. Students must, at all times, only use the allocated walk-ways when going to and from their area
9. Students must place their drinks and any medical requirements (inhaler etc.) inside their allotted area
10. Students will be actively encouraged not to sit / touch the floor at any time unless in an emergency.
11. In case of fire / an emergency please follow the directions of the Instructors.
12. At the end of the lesson students will be asked to exit one person at a time through the exit.
* Before the class - please wait with your child / children in your car
* During the class - please wait inside your car
* At the end of the class - please either wait next to your car or near the exit door socially distanced.
WE CANNOT HAVE STUDENTS / PARENTS GROUPING TOGETHER BEFORE / DURING / AFTER THE CLASS