Book an Appointment with Newburgh Free Library: The Newburgh Free Library looks forward to providing our community with many different kinds of services, which are currently being offered by appointment only. After closing this window*, click on SERVICES and/or CLASSES on the left menu for additional information on our offerings at the Main Library and Town Branch. If you have any questions, please call 845-563-3600.
The MAIN LIBRARY at 124 Grand Street is offering:
- Curbside Pick up of Library Materials (15 minutes)
- Faxing, Copying, and Printing Services (15 minutes)
- Access to Internet Computers (30 minutes) NaN;CURRENTLY SUSPENDED]
- Notary: Please call 845-563-3605 for an appointment (English & Spanish available) NaN;CURRENTLY SUSPENDED]
The TOWN BRANCH LIBRARY in the Newburgh Mall is offering:
- Indoor Window Pick Up appointments for Library Material pick up, faxing, copying, or printing (10 minutes)
- Curbside Pick Up of Library Materials (15 minutes)
-Genealogy research appointments are being offered on the first Wednesday of the month by phone (30 minutes).
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT: After closing this window*, choose Location or Type of appointment.
IF YOU ARE SCHEDULING A CURBSIDE PICKUP OR ANY IN-PERSON APPOINTMENT:
When you arrive at your location, you must wear a mask and practice social distancing. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone not wearing proper PPE.
PLEASE NOTE: (1) Use the RCLS catalog at https://rcls.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/rcls/ to request materials (books, DVDs, etc.) BEFORE you make a Curbside Pick Up appointment and (2) ensure that you have already received notification that your items are ready to be picked up. Items must be requested and processed for pick up to be fulfilled.
*Close window by clicking on the X in the upper right of this box.