Book an Appointment with SoleLution: Welcome and thank you for choosing SoleLution!
We have introduced new processes and protocols to ensure your safety, and ours, in light of COVID-19. Your compliance, patience and understanding is very much appreciated, so here goes!
● If you are unable to attend your appointment we ask that you cancel or reschedule at least one hour prior to your appointment.
● Customers are asked to arrive at the store at their appointment time.
● Please do not attend your appointment if you are suffering from any symptoms associated with COVID-19, as specified by Government guidelines, such as a high temperature or cough, or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms. We ask that you give us as much notice as possible if your appointment does need to be rescheduled. You will also be asked on arrival at the store to confirm you do not have COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling unwell. Unfortunately if you are, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment.
● Customers are asked to wait outside the shop, maintaining social distancing, until they are welcomed into the store by a member of staff.
● Customers will be required to remove gloves and use hand sanitiser before entering the store. We request you wear a face mask/covering.
● Parents/carers are fully responsible for supervising their children at all times and ensuring they are maintaining social distancing guidelines, where possible, and remaining behind the screens where not.
● Toilet facilities will not be available for customer use.
● Please avoid touching display shoes whilst you are in the shop. A staff member will be there to help you.
● If a customer wishes to try a product that is in a “quarantine area” it will be at your own risk and this will be explained to you by the sales assistant.
● We will only be accepting card payments.
● Customers will be provided with pop socks when trying on footwear, unless they have their own hosiery. Parents/carers are required to bring socks for their children to wear prior to trying on, assuming they are not already wearing socks.
We will of course be implementing procedures to ensure the safety of both our customers and our staff, including:
● Installation of sneeze screens on our payment counter and for use when fitting shoes.
● Staff will be wearing visors/face masks.
● Seating, gauges and other equipment will be cleaned between customers.
● Shoes that have been tried on will be sanitised or put into quarantine for 72 hours
If you cannot see an appropriate appointment or you have any questions, please don\'t hesitate to contact us on 01275 843399 (Portishead) or 0117 973 8350 (Clifton).
We are very much looking forward to greeting you in-store and helping you find the right shoe for your sole.
The SoleLution Team