Book an Appointment with The Hub Bike Co-op: Thank you for choosing The Hub Bike Coop for your bicycle needs. We appreciate your support!
The state and federal governments have recognized that bike shops are essential to our transportation infrastructure and we are grateful to continue to serve our community while taking health precautions seriously.
Due to additional safety precautions, limited staffing, and increased demand during the usual spring rush, we are currently experiencing longer turnaround times on repairs.
We are currently booked out for repairs until mid June*. Before making an appointment, please be prepared to wait a week or two from the date of your appointment for us to begin work on your bike.* We realize that this timeline may not work for everyone and apologize for this inconvenience.
Please help us prioritize people who are reliant on their bicycles during this crisis and protect the health and well being of our staff. We urge you to utilize our services only when it's essential and stay home or cancel your appointment If you exhibit any signs of sickness, or have been diagnosed with, or exposed to Covid-19.
During All Appointments:
- If possible, wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth.
- Please refrain from touching product or leaving the areas designated for customers.
- Please stay at least six feet away from people, including while standing in line outside.
- During test ride appointments, each customer may bring a +1 into the store if needed. All minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Cash is discouraged, but accepted. We have payment terminals that allow for minimal physical interaction, including ApplePay and other touchless options.
Staff working directly with customers during this pandemic are under increased stress and are at higher risk of exposure. Please be patient and treat our workers with compassion and respect. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not respect our workers, patrons, or safety guidelines and thank you for your understanding.
*This date is subject to change