Book an Appointment with Boulder World: **UPDATES** - Cancellations MUST be emailed in 2 hours before the start of the slot. With effect from 12 August 2020.
Due to the increasingly high incidence rate of climbers who book and do not appear, we are put in an unwanted position of having to charge a fee for "no shows". We hope that all climbers book responsibly and spare a thought for other climbers.
1) Season Pass / ONEpass holders who do not turn up will be deducted $18.
2) Multipass holders will have a pass deducted if they do not turn up. Double bookings for the same slot will be treated as a "no show" for the additional bookings and the respective charges apply. If you are sharing your multipass with a friend and they do not turn up, a pass will be deducted from the main pass holder.
3) Non pass holders will have their bookings removed 1 hour after the start of the time slot.
4) A multipass holder can only have a maximum of 5 passes deducted at one time.
5) Walk ins are allowed subject to availability.
6) Cancellations are allowed and no charge will be levied if the cancellation is made 2 hours before the start of your time slot. We will only accept email cancellations sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do state your Name, contact number and the date and time of your booking.
7) Key in your full name and details. Names and details that do not match against your records in the gym will be denied entry.
8) Bookings are opened at least 7 days prior.
Thank you for your time and do book responsibly.