Book an Appointment with JRT VOLLEYBALL ACADEMY: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐉𝐑𝐓 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬.
Before you proceed to make a booking, please take note of the following information:
1. No changes are allowed upon booking confirmation.
2. Fees paid cannot be refunded/transferred/reversed for any missed session(s).
3. No replacement classes will be provided for any absenteeism.
4. Confirmation of the training slot with payment is indicative of an acknowledgement of our rules and regulation written below.
5. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the sessions to facilitate the safe entry procedures. JRT will not be held responsible for any delay caused by these procedures required by the facility provider.
𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
1. All fees are to be paid on a timely basis (post-dated cheques or instalment options will not be accepted). Registration fee is applicable upon enrolment and re-enrolment.
2. Training kit items are non-exchangeable or replaceable for any form of monetary discount.
3. Non-payment of course fees by the stipulated payment date will result in forfeiting of placement for the following term.
4. All fees paid are non-refundable, non-replaceable and non-transferable.
5. Request on refund of deposit requires written notification of withdrawal to the academy at least 4 weeks prior to commencement of the new term. Failure to give requisite notice will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
6. JRT Academy is not obligated to provide any reminders for payments or withdrawal notifications.
7. There will be no refund of fees or make-up classes if the Academy closes due to contagious diseases or unforeseen circumstances. This includes mandatory closures by the governing authorities.
8. Credits will be considered for any cancellations by the Academy. Credits, if granted, may be utilized to offset future lessons.
9. JRT Academy reserves the right to review all course applications and to offer/decline any application which is deemed unsuitable for the courses offered.
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲
10. If a trainee is found unwell, the Academy reserves the right to stop him/her from attending the lessons. JRT Academy is not liable for trainee’s medical needs.
11. JRT Academy accepts no liability for any personal injury or death arising from participation, loss or damage caused in the duration of its courses nor for any mishap whilst rendering its services. The Academy is not liable for valuables placed within the premises.
12. All trainees undertake to participate all activities conducted by JRT Academy in good faith, and if, in the duration of its courses, perform a deliberate or negligent act causing any form of injury (whether fatal or otherwise) to any person or any damage to or loss of any property of any person, indemnify JRT Academy if that suffering person makes claims or takes against JRT Academy or JRT Academy has to pay for costs or expenses.
13. To maintain a conducive and safe environment for all, JRT Academy may refuse entry/dismiss any person from the premises if he/she displays aggressive/abusive behavior, or if his/her presence compromises safety/causes disturbance.
14. JRT Academy reserves all rights on any material provided to the trainees. No copying, reproduction and resale of any materials is allowed.
15. Parents/Guardians are to inform the Academy of changes to personal particulars.
16. The personal information collected by JRT Academy is for the use of course registration, course survey, account servicing of course related activities, receiving of news and updates on JRT’s courses and activities. JRT is committed on maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information and undertakes not to reveal any information to any third parties (other than authorized data intermediaries) without prior consent. If you suspect your data has been compromised, please inform our administrative team.
17. JRT Academy reserves all rights to photographs, sound and video recordings taken during the lessons and activities. The Academy may use the photographs, sound and video recordings for training, publicity, and marketing purposes. Permission will not be sought from any individual.
18. Acceptance of the Rules and Regulations by JRT Academy applies to all courses offered.
19. JRT Academy reserves all rights to amend the above rules and information.