Book an Appointment with MOWT Priority Bus Route Maxi-Taxi | Contact Details: 625-1225/1229 Ext. 10010, 10011 & 10013: Welcome to Ministry of Works and Transport’s Priority Bus Route Maxi-Taxi Unit Online Booking Service. Given the challenges posed by Covid-19 pandemic and its impact on the operations of the Priority Bus Route Maxi-Taxi Unit, the utilization of this appointment scheduling application “PickTime” is temporary until a custom designed appointment scheduling application software is implemented. The service of renewals for the period Jan-June 2021 and July Dec 2021 are scheduled on April 06, 2021 to April 23, 2021 only. Payments of $1200.00 will be applied for the two identified periods completed on one scheduled appointment. For persons that are abroad and unable to process this renewal in person, due to Covid 19 restrictions are required to contact the Priority Bus Route Unit at 625-1225/1229 Ext 10010, 10011, 1013 or email: email@example.com for guidelines.
Regarding your use of this appointment scheduling service, please note the following:
1) This service is being provided to the clients of the Priority Bus Route Maxi Taxi Unit of the Ministry of Works and Transport and its use is limited to the scheduling of appointments
on a specified date and time for access to a Service provided by the Priority Bus Route Maxi-Taxi Unit.
2) Key information required for the scheduling of your appointment includes:
• Your full name – First Name and Surname
• Telephone contact number
• Email address
• Mailing address
• Vehicle registration number
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO WALK WITH A FORM OF ID WHEN ACCESSING SERVICE
3) An appointment signifies the date and time a person should appear at the designated Priority Bus Route Maxi-Taxi Unit. Plan to arrive at least ten (10) minutes before your
appointment time. A person who arrives more than ten (10) minutes after their scheduled appointment time forfeits his or her appointment and as a consequence, he or she must
make a new appointment utilizing this service.
4) If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, you are required to re-schedule at a later date.
6) While all attempts and efforts have been made to provide an efficient service, the Priority Bus Route Maxi Taxi Unit does not guarantee that your appointment time will be exact
time you will receive the service as requested by the booking. The Ministry may change, modify, substitute, suspend, or remove without notice any features or services accessed
through this appointment system from time to time.
7) Persons with a disqualified Driver’s permit due to the accumulation of demerit points will not be processed as a listed driver on any Priority Bus Route Maxi-Taxi permit.
8) The Priority Bus Route Maxi-Taxi Unit and by extension the Ministry reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your access to this service or any portion
thereof at any time, without notice.
Do not continue to use this Website if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
By closing this window, you agree the terms and conditions outlined above, as well as, those of the Picktime Service.