Book an Appointment with MOWT Priority Bus Route Maxi-Taxi | Contact Details: 625-1225/1229 Ext. 10010, 10011 & 10013: Welcome to Ministry of Works and Transport’s Priority Bus Route Maxi-Taxi Unit Online Booking Service. Given the challenges posed by Covid-19 pandemic and its impact on the operations of the Priority Bus Route Maxi-Taxi Unit, the utilization of this appointment scheduling application “PickTime” is temporary until a custom designed appointment scheduling application software is implemented.
Please be advised that the following dates have been designated for applicants who have completed the renewal process for January to December 2021 but require a Change/Addition of Driver ONLY:
• Thursday 29th April, 2021
• Friday 30th April, 2021
For persons that are abroad and unable to process this renewal in person, due to Covid-19 restrictions are required to contact the Priority Bus Route Unit at 625-1225/1229 Ext 10010, 10011, 1013 or email: email@example.com for guidelines.
Regarding your use of this appointment scheduling service, please note the following:
1) This service is being provided to the clients of the Priority Bus Route Maxi Taxi Unit of the Ministry
of Works and Transport and its use is limited to the scheduling of appointments on a specified date
and time for access to a Service provided by the Priority Bus Route Maxi-Taxi Unit.
2) Key information required for the scheduling of your appointment includes:
• Your full name – First Name and Surname
• Telephone contact number
• Email address
• Mailing address
• Vehicle registration number
Only one appointment per applicant will be accepted. If multiple appointments are created for the same Vehicle Registration Number only the first appointment time will be observed.
Applicants who have completed the renewal process for January to December 2021 but require a Change/Addition of Driver ONLY are requested to submit the following documents:
ORIGINALS AND COPIES
• Owner - Drivers Permit
- Identification Card
• Drivers - Drivers Permit
- Permit to Operate a Maxi-Taxi
- Taxi Driver Licence
- Taxi Driver Badge
- Defensive Driving Certificate
3) An appointment signifies the date and time a person should appear at the designated Priority Bus
Route Maxi-Taxi Unit. Plan to arrive at least ten (10) minutes before your
A person who arrives more than ten (10) minutes after their scheduled appointment time forfeits his or her appointment and as a consequence, he or she must
make a new appointment utilizing this service.
4) If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, you are required to re-schedule at a later date.
6) While all attempts and efforts have been made to provide an efficient service, the Priority Bus Route Maxi Taxi
Unit does not guarantee that your appointment time will be exact time you will receive the service as requested by the booking. The Ministry may change, modify, substitute, suspend, or remove without notice any features or services accessed through this appointment system from time to time.
7) Persons with a disqualified Driver’s permit due to the accumulation of demerit points will not be processed as a
listed driver on any Priority Bus Route Maxi-Taxi permit.
Applicants are advised to check the following website to ensure that owners and drivers are not in excess of Ten
(10) demerit points:
8) The Priority Bus Route Maxi-Taxi Unit and by extension the Ministry reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your access to this service or any portion
thereof at any time, without notice.
Do not continue to use this Website if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
By closing this window, you agree the terms and conditions outlined above, as well as, those of the Picktime Service.