Book an Appointment with Rowing South Australia: Welcome to the RowingSA Indoor Rowing Room Online Booking portal. The room is for the use of all SA clubs and registered athletes. The equipment must be treated with the utmost respect.
COLLECT KEY: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to collect the specific key to the room prior to your booking.
Please follow the guidelines below to ensure that both the room and ergos are maintained in proper working condition. This is a community resource so your respect and common sense is appreciated.
• All users must be registered with a club or school.
• All athletes under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a coach.
• Ensure footwear is clean before entering.
• No food/sugary drinks in the rowing room – Water only.
• If you make a mess – clean it up. Cleaning equipment is kept on shelving.
• Report any damage to email@example.com
• Leave the machines and room as you found them.
• Sanitise your machine after use.
• Make sure you check lights, fan, a/c, turn on alarm and lock door before you leave.
• Good vibe music only!
Thanks for your understanding.